Buckeye for Life - SUBLIMATION TRANSFER SHEET
You will receive 1 printed sublimation sheet.
Size: 10 .5w x 4.5h inches
For best results follow the recommendations below:
Sublimation works best on high count polyester material. It will give you a more bright and vibrant image. 100% Polyester is recommended and will give you the best color.
Sublimation works best on white or light color shirts. We recommend white for the best results.
Note: sublimation sheets DO NOT print white. Any white in the image will be the color of the shirt/material that you are using.
Please keep in mind the sublimation sheet will look dull until you press it on your white high count polyester material.
- Heat press is required.
- Set heat press to 400F (400 degrees fahrenheit).
- Use a lint roller on your shirt/material before pressing. All lint needs to be removed so it will not show up blue after your image is pressed.
- Pre-press your material for 4-5 seconds to get rid of wrinkles and any moisture.
- Use butcher paper in between shirt and on top of sublimation sheet. Teflon sheet is not recommended.
- Place image face down on shirt/material and use heat tape to secure transfer sheet to the shirt/material. Heat tape is needed so your image will not move and cause ghosting.
- Press on medium pressure for 40 seconds. Remove paper while hot. Please be careful as paper will be hot after pressing. Use gloves or a tool to remove paper.
You can use the sublimation sheet for the following:
Create and/or print items for sale
Small business material - Please feel free to share where you received your file for Personal use
YOU CAN NOT Resale or redistribute the sheets in any way. They must be on a shirt or finished item.
Item will be shipped in 1-3 business days. We use USPS , first class letter/envelope mail. This can take 7-10 business days. Tracking information will be provided once item is shipped out. All items are shipped from Ohio.
There will be NO Refunds or exchanges given due to inaccurate choices. Please double check your order before submitting. I cannot issue refunds/replacements/returns due to postal delays, damages caused by USPS, lost packages as this is completely out of my control. USPS claims must be submitted by the addressee if these problems happen. I cannot guarantee delivery if an incorrect address is provided, so please CHECK YOUR ADDRESS before submitting your order.
Please make sure you have read the recommendations and instructions before purchasing to make sure you have everything you need to press a sublimation transfer sheet.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in our sublimation sheets and thank you for visiting our site!